- It takes an entirely separate garbage can to handle the poop
- At least three of your five weeks vacation are scheduled around grooming, vaccinations and dental cleaning...all for the dogs! You can only remember people by associating them with their dog
- You spend more time looking through mail order catalogues for dog supplies than for Victoria's Secret nighties or Miles Kimball gadgets All your social activities revolve around other dog people Your voice is recognized by your vet's receptionist
- Our children complain that you always take more pictures of the dog than you do of them
- Any conversation you're having is effortlessly directed back to the topic of dogs You don't think twice about sitting on the floor because both the couch and the chair are completely dog full
- Your desk proudly displays your canine family
- Your dog has the best birthday party over and above any kid in the entire neighborhood
- Your dogs eat only the most nutritionally sound food, while your favorite meal is mac'n cheese
- You have 32 different names for your dog. Most make no sense, but the dog understands them all.
To see more...