Tuesday 11 December 2012

The presents have been ordered!

I had a sneaky peek whilst mummy was on the computer today, she couldn't see me because I was hiding underneath a huge pile of blankets but I spied her looking at one of my favorite websites that has lots of pretty clothes. Mummy even measured me so I must be getting something pretty for Christmas, she even measured my paws as well as Cassies, I have no idea why! Cassie has been trying to really get into mummys good book, she's been giving her lots of kisses look...


I hope mummy doesn't fall for it!

Waggly tails!
Morgana


1 comment:

  1. We hope your mom got you all the fun things that you wanted for presents. It was a good thing that you spied on here visiting your favorite websites. Thanks for sharing. Have a great weekend.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete