Sunday 12 February 2012

The Mentos Spider Advert

So I didn't think it was possible but my cold has gotten even worse, though both me and my sister have it now so we've both been recovering on the sofa. Whilst resting watching a bit of TV Cabo an interesting advert came on, my sister thought it was hilarious especially as she told me not to watch but being my confused self I took a peek and was pretty disturbed. This is what I saw...


Now I wouldn't say that I have a phobia of spiders, I just don't like the idea of their legs anywhere near me. Even though my sister finds it hilarious chasing me around carrying spiders I am lucky enough to have an amazing spider warrior in my life... Morgana. Now she isn't a fan of spiders herself but she has attacked them before in my defense. I shall never forget her trying to body slam a particularly hairy beast, but I somehow doubt that Morganas chihuahua ninja skills would match up to this particular spider.


No comments:

Post a Comment